Tuesday, October 21, 2008

for my "MOI"

I AM just an ordinary lady

wanting to be loved by the one i loved.

but sad to say , that guy ignored me!

he broke my heart and now i'm lost.

one day , a guy came and catch me from falling

at first , i dont feel something special for him...

but then as time passes by ..

i found myself wanting to be with him..

i dont know whats this feeling.,

all i know is im falling

i hope this guy wont hurt my feelingz

because i dont know what to do if i would be broken again.

this poem is for you..

i want you to know that my feelingz for you is real and true!

MOI" i am giving to you my trust and my heart

please dont let something wil happen to it..

(its my first time to make a poem
and i dedicate this to you
i hope you like and appreciate this.
>I LOVE YOU MOI<

1 comment:

REmBrantT said...

mai...

dont worry...

hindi kita sasaktan...

basta...

wag mo rin akong sasaktan..


mahal din kita mai...

hindi na magbabago un..

suri sa mga kasalanan ko huh...

hindi kasi ako perpekto...

suri kong napapahirapan lang kita..

napagalitan pa nga ikaw dahil sa akin...

pinilit ko nmn maging perpekto pero..

galito lang ako ehh...
simple lang...may kaya lang sa buhay.

may kunting ALAM..

pero ikaw mai...

PERPEKTO ka na sa akin mai...

wala ng mas hihigit pa sau...

wala ng mas mahahalaga sau mai...

wala ng papalit sau mai..

i love u so much mai...

suri nga pala sa lahat lahat...


i mvery suri mai..

i hope u understand me and u forgive me...

HAHAYZ dako kaau ug minuz.. hehehehe